As the tornado season is starting to gear up for 2014, this is great information — and the article taught me a thing or two. It’s well worth a read or listen.
I hope you’ll take all six steps…
[stag_button url=”https://kgou.org/post/six-ways-prepare-oklahoma-s-tornado-season” style=”black” size=”medium” type=”stroke” target=”_blank” icon=”pencil” icon_order=”before”]Read KGOU Radio’s Story[/stag_button]
- Have a plan
- Have three ways to receive warnings
- Understand that Twitter and Facebook may not accurately reflect the situation
- Know the counties near where you live
- Understand the safest places to seek shelter and what to wear
- Accept that a tornado can hit you
Thank you for choosing KSStorm Info and our social media outposts (step 3) as one of your warning sources! Your trust is something we take very seriously.